Saturday, May 12, 2012

Head Start on the Summer Reading Suggestions

Welcome Bibliophiles, to Rogue Reading off the Hidden Page.  I am going to post my Fiction & Non/F picks for this summer's reading.  Fiction Books in alphabetical order by author:  The Bay of Angels, by Bookner, A Spell of Winter, by Dunmore, There is Tree More Ancient Than Eden, by Forrest, Not Without Laughter, by Hughes, Ignorance, by Kundera, Deafening, by Itani, The Boat, by Le,  Please Look After Mom, by Shin and Salvage the Bones, by Ward.  My Non-Fiction list in alphabetical order: Say Her Name, by Goldman, When Elephants Weep, by Masson, Swagger, by Bloom, The Henry Louis Gates, Jr. Reader, by Gates.  I'm just getting started.  I hope you will read some (or all) of my recommendations.  My 1st pick is Salvage the Bones by Ward.  I will write a succinct synopsis in my sauciest style and hope you will check in and give me your feedback.  "The dearest ones of time, the strongest friends of the soul-BOOKS." E. Dickinson

No comments:

Post a Comment